Sunday, July 5, 2015

First post (this first one is about studio C)

                  


I am starting a blog about some of my favorite comedy sketches, channels, and some of my own material.  

First I want to talk about Studio C. I really like Studio C because it is clean, appropriate for all ages, and also it is really funny with a lot of variety.  They do a lot of funny voices like Snape, Gollum, Lobster bisque, and many many more. 

If you have seen Studio C, you are probably thinking, "hey why hasn't this guy talked about Scott Sterling?"  It is one of the best Studio C sketches and one of my favorites.  It has the most views on YouTube out of all their stuff, and is also very hilarious.
Here is the link in case you want to watch it.  

My favorite Studio C sketch by far is Lobster Bisque. I think it is really funny.  There are multiple skits with the unnamed Lobster Bisque guy.  Here is the Lobster Bisque skit that started it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KCGQhVRTE

Another one is about Hi"Bisque"us,  I like that one so much I made my mom buy my family a hibiscus. Here is a picture of our Hi"bisque"us 




Check out Studio C, you will love it, and want to watch it ALL THE TIME!!


That's all for now, thanks for checking out my blog!  ~Crazy Llama Boy
Quote of the DAY:
"THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND"-Scott Sterling Commentators

No comments:

Post a Comment